EKNA (the general membership) meets on the 3rd Monday of every month (except August)
Meeting Agenda starts at 6:30PM, followed by committee breakout & social time from 7:45 PM- 8:15 PM.
(Meetings are adjourned by 8:30PM)
All are welcome to attend meetings and there is no charge for membership.
Monthly meetings (September-May) are held at the Philadelphia Brewery Company, 2423-39 Amber St. Phila 19125 (corner of Hagert and Amber Streets). Summer meetings (June-July) are held at Circle of Hope, 2007 Frankford Ave (north of Norris St).
In an effort to increase our engagement, we are offering live streaming to EKNA members who are unable to attend EKNA General Membership Meetings due to disability (temporary and permanent), child care issues or travel. For information on joining EKNA’s meetings via live streaming, please view our guidelines here.
If you believe you are eligible to attend EKNA’s meetings via live stream, please email email@example.com for residency verification and live streaming instructions.
Meeting Agenda is regularly comprised of:
- Welcome to New Residents
- Intro from President
- Special Announcements/Urgent News
- Report from Treasurer and Secretary
- Cleaning/Greening Updates: Recent and upcoming clean-ups and related initiatives
- Quarterly Crime Report: Update on any information gathered from the 26th Police Precinct
- Quarterly Mini-Grant Proposals
- Resident Open Forum to present issues
- Items for Decision Making
- Review of Tasks/Wrap-up